Friday, August 21, 2009

A few kids jokes




Everyday when I'm packing Lizzy's lunch I add a joke of the day to her lunchbox. She has started writing her own jokes. Now, these are not making the pages of any published joke book at any time. I just love to see kids humor.


Here they are:


Q: "Why did the egg go to the dentist?"


A: "Because it had a crack!"


------------------------------------------------------------

Q: "What's an IN called when it moves?"


A: "Moving IN!"



I want to hear YOUR kids jokes. Leave a comment with them, I'd like to add them to Lizzy's lunch because they will probably be funnier than anything a joke book can provide!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Grace was the one who told this one to me - Why did the cookie go to the doctor? It was feeling "crummy"...and that is the type of joke Rhianna really likes now - the plays on words - but I can't think of any more right now. What a fun idea!

SuburbiaMom said...

One of my kids, "Why did the farmer cross the road? To get his chicken back!"

Nicole said...

What a fun idea! Carter loves jokes, I may just have to go and get a joke book and start this tradition. I wish I could remember one of his jokes. (I am terrible at remembering any joke)