Sunday, November 8, 2009

Top 10 things to know about James



I thought it would sound cute to write "the top 10 things"
but really these are the only 10 things I know about him so far.


1. He loves his mommy.


2. When he cries he also snorts.


3. He has a mix of his mom and dad's toes
(my ugly big toe and Phil's alien like finger toes - sorry James!)

4. He doesn't like to have his diaper changed.


5. We still can't tell what color his eyes are.


6. He loves to be cuddled.

7. He filters out all noise Sam and Lizzy make (I thought Sam's screaming and Lizzy's piano playing would bother him but I guess he got use to it in the last nine months because it doesn't even phase him.)


8. He has old man hair.
It can make a great comb over or look a bit like Jack Nicholson.


9. He is a wonderful nurser.


10. He will melt your heart!

His photo shoot from the hospital is now available online. To view the photo's go to:



Type in his birth date (Nov. 5, 2009) - the first 3 letters of my last name - the city and state he was born in


Click on my name


The password is: 59631281562322


(The photo with 2 babies is with his cousin Draven who was born the same day as he was.)

9 comments:

Ben and Rebecca said...

What a handsome little guy! Wow! you have 3 kids!! Has that set in yet?

Allison said...

Cute pics! How fun to have a cousin just your age.

McCrazys said...

Ack! So cute! I can't believe you had two boys in a row just like you wanted. Get ready for a lot of wrestling... Congratulations again!

SuburbiaMom said...

He's off to a great start! I couldn't tell eye color on a few of my kids until they were around 6 months old.

Hope you are well!!!

Grapefruit said...

Jane was a snorter too!

He is so adorable. I'm going to go check out the photos right now.

Also, I don't have any invites left from your shower. Sorry...

And Paige has been on a high since her phone call from Lizzy the other day. Were you listening? They both kept telling each other how much they missed each other. It was hilarious.

Amanda said...

He's so cute! I see what you mean about the sleeping thing he didn't even care his cousin was laying on his back! So cute wish I was there!

AED said...

Thanks for posting this so we can get to know him already!

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

I LOVE HIM!!! He is so cute. Liz and Sam look like they are in heaven too! We can't wait to meet him!

Lynsi said...

James is adorable! Congratulations!!!! I'm sure Lizzy is in heaven! Speaking of Lizzy, after Becca's thanksgiving play Tayler said.." Mom I wish Lizzy could have been in it too!" You guys are missed!