Sunday, April 18, 2010

Thanks Kim for this award

With this award, I'm supposed to list 6 things I'm a MASTER at and then pass it on to SIX people.

So.....here you go! Things I'm a MASTER at.....
1. Being happy in the morning
2. Enjoying cooking, baking, and eating (does that count as one?)
3. Complimenting people
4. Talking one-on-one with my daughter
5. Working out (I LIVE for a good sweat)
6. Wanting to do what's right (boring, I know, but true)

I'm passing this award on to:
1. The Sweet Bookshelf
2. Grapefruit - although, I know your blog it 2 cool 4 this ;)
3. Amanda
4. McCrazy's
5. Suburbia Mom
6. The Fun is Just Beginning

5 comments:

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

that picture is hilarious! Thanks for the award Bec! I'll work on it today and pass it on!

Grapefruit said...

You are a master at being happy in the morning? HOW ARE WE FRIENDS?

Kim said...

You're welcome!! Those are great things to be a master of!

SuburbiaMom said...

I love that you are a master at complimenting people--it's boosted my self-esteem for years! You are such a good friend!

*Ginny said...

You are also EXCELLENT at keeping your kids in touch with their mamaw who lives across the country. Thanks!