Friday, February 13, 2009

Running Playlist

I loved all the songs everyone suggested. I would love to hear more if any one has any others.
I thought I would list some of my favorite running music.
Please excuse the language in a few of the songs, for some reason angry swearing helps me run faster.
Phil said that no one will doubt that I run 10 miles after this list, these are only my favorites.

My Running Playlist:
Basket Case - Green Day
Calabria - Enur
Check On It - Beyonce
DOA - Foo Fighters
Don't Leave me this way - Gloria Gaynor
Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
Go Speed Racer Go - Ali Dee
Harder to Breathe - Maroon 5
Helter Skelter - Beatles
Here It Goes Again (the treadmill song) - OK Go
Ice Ice Baby (no, I'm NOT kidding) - Crazy Frog
Jesus Walks - Kanye West
Lay All Your Love On Me - Mama Mia soundtrack
Live and Let Die - Guns N' Roses
Lose My Breath - Destiny's Child (I've been running to this for 5 years)
Lose Yourself - Eminem
Move Your Body - Nina Sky Ft Jabba
Naughty Girl - Beyonce & Lil' Flip
Pump It - Black Eyed Peas
Ring of Fire - Social Distortion
Rockstar - Nickelback
Scandalous - Mis-Teeq
Somebody Told Me - The Killers
Sos- Rihanna
Super Massive Black Hole - Muse
Survivor - Destiney's Child
Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
The Happening - Diana Ross
The Rockafeller Skank - Fat Boy Slim
The Suffering - Coheed and Cambria
This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race - Fall Out Boy

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Gwen Stephani is always good and I love System of a Down for a great pump up (Chop Sewi (sp?) is great) And can't forget some good old Rage Against the Machine!

Lynsi said...

Love The Killers too!
What I like to listen to and what i like to run to would be two completely different playlists. With that being said I have Rihanna, Britney (womanizer), and red Hot Chili Peppers on my running list.