Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Night

I had it all figured out. If someone had asked me what I was going to be for Halloween I was going to say, "Not pregnant." or maybe, "a mom with a new baby." No one ever asked, and I'm still pregnant. I have grand dreams of posting new baby pictures and stats on my blog sometime in the next week. Here's hoping.

The kids had a blast at Halloween. Sam was absolutely ADORABLE. Each house he would go to he would say in the sweetest voice ever, "Trick-or-treat!" Then, "Thank you!" after he checked his bag to make sure the candy made it in. When they got home Lizzy ate candy till she had a tummy ache and Sam ran around the couch about 50 times trying to burn off all the sugar. It was such a fun night.


Lizzy as Kit Kitterage - An American Girl



Samuel as a doggy, with his loot.

8 comments:

Some Tips & More said...

Hey Sam!... it seems that you've got ALL the candy for yourself! :) You have candy that will last for a year! And it looks soooo yummy!!!

Lizzy, always cute :)

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

SO CUTE!!!

Liz you look just like Kit!!

Sam, that's a lot of candy! I hope you'll share with your Aunt Mary & Uncle Luis!?

Can't wait for James Bec!

Grapefruit said...

They look so cute. Did you make Lizzys' hat? Did they opt out of candy for the goblin? You know my kids did...thanks to YOU! :)

Amanda said...

:0( No baby James! I hope you have him tuesday I'll be praying for you!

The Kids are cute I love Sams Costume!

Kim said...

Looks like a fun night with cute kids and costumes!! Don't you love the effects of sugar? ;-)

SuburbiaMom said...

The kids look adorable in their costumes!!

Hang in there--that baby'll be here soon!!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute!! This is Sarah (Atkins) Morrill by the way. Mary's friend. Your kids are so cute!!

AED said...

OH MY GOSH, Liz looks PERFECT!! And does Sam come with a code I can register on Webkinz? No? I'll just take the absolutely adorable "Puppy Sam" stuffy then. ;)