Friday, June 4, 2010

An inappropriate photo shoot

Our shower has beautiful, see-through glass doors. This morning while I was in that shower Sam came in with the digital camera and started taking pictures of me. He thought this was funny. "Taking pictures of Mommy!!!!" I didn't think it was so funny. I got out of the shower, got dressed and we were just about to go watch Liz perform in her schools talent show when I remembered the dreaded photos. Really, I didn't want to look, but I had to. Mirrors lie, photos do not. So I picked the camera up and turned it on only to see this message:


No Memory Card.


Thank goodness!

9 comments:

LAURA said...

that's so funny becca!

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAA! Luis and I are laughing hard! Sam is hilarious!

Good thing there was no memory card! Hahahahhaa!

SuburbiaMom said...

Phew!!!

Grapefruit said...

Phew! That could have been embarassing...

Speaking of photos not lying...neither do two year olds. Jane came in the bathroom yesterday when I was going potty and she looked at me and said, "You going potty on your fat bottom?"

Kim said...

MWHAHAHAHA!!!

MarySue said...

Nothing like young kids.

*Ginny said...

TOOOOOO FUNNNNNYYYYY!!!!

neffie said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!!

Laurie said...

HA! Hilarious! Cute blog Becca, you must post more! :)
I must add you to my list!