Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Creations

We planted a garden, and an herb garden. Then Liz and I made these cool garden markers for the herb garden. Aren't they neat?










Onto another creation.
So, do you know what these are?

They may look like they're just marshmallows on toothpicks. To Lizzy they are three dimensional geometrical shapes. She spent 2 hours last night making these and the whole time she didn't stop talking about which 3D shape was her favorite. I think it's a toss up between a triangular prism, a sphere and a pyramid. She told me that she's setting up shop and taking orders.

7 comments:

LAURA said...

those are beautiful herb gardens. by the way, I LOVED the headband you made, Lily looks adorable in it.

Kari said...

I love the spoon idea for labels! I need to head to goodwill now and get some spoons. How did you make the labels that go on the spoons?

Grapefruit said...

First of all, I don't even know what any of those shapes mean. That girl is too smart for her own good!

Love your garden. How is the soil compared to the cracked clay we have here? C'mon, admit it...you miss it.

The countdown is on...less than two months! (Will you please tell your daughter not to use those big words around me when we come?)

MarySue said...

Love, love your garden(s). Here's wishing you are great harvest.

SuburbiaMom said...

Happy gardening! Liz is like her mom--creative!!!

Kim said...

You're so creative! Love the spoons and the geometric shapes!

AED said...

Sweet marshmallow creations!