Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The girls got skill


Liz is daring in ways I could never be. I could never do a cartwheel, nor did I ever want to. Flipping upside down is not my idea of fun. Liz is different than me. She was doing somersaults by the time she was a year and a half and doing flips in the pool when she was 4 and has learned on her own to do flips on a friends trampoline this year. She also flips on a tree we have in our backyard. Here is a video of her doing that trick. When she needs to get somewhere in our house she somersaults, it is her preferred mode of transportation. Phil said that he remembers doing the same thing as a kid, she must take after him.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Looks like she would love a gymnastics class, I am thinking about putting Carter in one, his recent love is doing a flip from the arm of the couch to the bean bag at my aunts house. I am jealous of your garden, so cute!