Friday, April 25, 2008

Makeup and Dressups

Unless we are going to church or somewhere special I usually let Lizzy dress herself. Usually this just means mis-matched clothes, which is never a big deal. Last week we went to the Science center with a friend and she wore a tank top, a long sleeved shirt and a short sleeved shirt, also 2 skirts and 2 headbands
(all as one outfit!)


This first picture is of her being Alice from Alice in Wonderland.




She visited the "baby spa" (at my house) a few days ago, both her and her baby got thier nails painted.













We were about to go some where last week and I asked her to get some clothes and shoes on, she came back wearing this lovely play makeup, we had to explain that she is too young to wear makeup outside of the house. She just knew she looked so pretty, then after I took the picture she wanted to look at it and she turned to me and said, "mom, did that lipstick look good on me?"






She also likes to dress baby brother up!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I love the multi layered outfit! That is so classic.