Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's the new fashion --- Wear your YOUNGER brothers clothes!

This morning I asked Liz to get out some clothes for Sam while I was feeding him. She picked out some corduroy pants and I told her they would be too hot for today. So, she held them up to herself and said, "I think these will fit me." I laughed and told her to try them on just for fun...I didn't think they would make it past her knees. Here's a photo with Lizzy wearing her brothers size 9 MONTH pants! We had a HUGE laugh over this, maybe she will start a new trend.

5 comments:

LAURA said...

The pants actually look pretty cute, like little knickers!

Chredna said...

Hey that's all the rage now!!! Skinny bermudas.....very fashion foward!!!

MarySue said...

Always darling kids and the roses look pretty great too.

2MyGirls said...

Morgan wants to send something to Lizzie. What is your new address?

Nicole said...

Although they weren't size 9 months, Carter squoze into a size 24 month pants of Gage's a few months ago (thinking they were his), it was pretty funny - although I must admit they didn't look as cute on him as Sam's do on Lizzy. She is so cute and I love her haircut! I'm sorry we never got together before we moved, things just got so busy. Maybe next time we're home to visit!