Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What's your vote?

We want to hear from you! Do you think Samuel looks more like Becca or Phil? A lot of people say Phil and while he has such a similar sweet personality and even his mannerisms match Phil, we want to know what you think.
Leave a message - also say what the similarities are of each.
Thanks!

A few of Samuel recently...






































These are a few of my favorites of Phil...


















































Here's a few of me...








































I had to add this photo b/c it's one of my favorites - I am 3 years old and I have a black eye that I got from running around way too much...remind you of anyone?

7 comments:

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

I remember this, you ran into the door knob!Sam has your smmile! Definately!And Phil's Face!

Nicole said...

I would definitely say he looks more like Phil, however I think he has your mouth. He sure is a cutie!

Nicole said...

I have read the Twilight books, they are quite addicting. I won't be back in AZ til October, have fun at your Breaking Dawn party, wish I could be there!

Jeronimo said...

Phil is a boy. Samuel is a boy. I'm voting Phil.

LAURA said...

He has his own unique look, but he does look like Phil's baby picture!

2MyGirls said...

I think he is a good mix of the two of you. His eyes are similar to Phil's.

McCrazys said...

I think he looks like Becca. But mostly he looks like his sister.