Friday, October 31, 2008

7 things tag

Thanks to KB for 7-tagging me...

7 things that I can do:

1.Communicate well

2.Give to others without hesitation
3.Clean my house
4.Read several books a week (I'm not a fast reader, I just don't sleep much)
5.Play scrabble, well
6.Lose to my husband in battleship
7.Run, a lot.


7 things I cannot do:
1. Play ANY instrument
2.Play ANY sport
3.Tolerate bad manners
4.Handle any amount of time around whiny children.
5.Live without my husband
6.Fix things around the house
7.Draw anything but a really bad stick figure.

7 things I say often:
1.It's time for bed!

2.Make your bed, please.
3.Get that out of your mouth, Sam.
4.I'm so tired.
5.I love you.
6.Use your manners.
7.Don't forget to...

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Work as a teacher
2.Celebrate my 100th birthday
3.Run a marathon
4.Reach my 50th wedding anniversary
5.Serve in the Temple
6.Go to Japan
7.Be able to say I am REALLY good at something.


7 things that attract me to my man:
1.His butt.

2.His playfulness and attentiveness to the children.
3.His goodness, he's never been mad at me even once in our marriage.
4.When he plays the piano.
5.His sense of humor.
6.His unselfishness.
7.His determination to make me happy.

7 Favorite Foods:
1.Homemade chicken alfredo
2.A good soup.
3.Pizza, any.
4.Thanksgiving dinner
5.Chocolate cream pie
6.popcorn (I know it's a snack, but I can eat enough to make a meal, so I think it counts)
7.Pumpkin bars


7 people who I would like to do this (only if you want to):
1. Allison
2.Becca
3.Mary
4.Afie
5.Amanda
6.Mary Sue
7.Stephanie

No comments: