Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Show and Tell

On Sunday night Lizzy came running into the house with an excited request. Monday is her show-and-tell and she was planning on bringing her witches broom that is part of her Halloween costume. Lizzy told me that she changed her mind and wants to take something different to show and tell, that this was more important than anything! She also mentioned that she's not sure if I will let her. I was a little curious about what was SOOOO important to her but also a little worried if she didn't think she would be allowed to take it to school. So I asked her what it was. To this she replied, "Sam." In my head I was thinking "Awww, how sweet." But alas, I had to turn her request down.

3 comments:

McCrazys said...

Awwww!

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

YA SHOULD HAVE LET HER BRING HIM! its super cute!

Traci said...

I do understand this one a little - Alec always wanted to bring Zoey (who by the way has VERY stinky gas when she gets nervous - school would have been a VERY bad place for her!) :) So what did she bring, the broom?