Saturday, November 15, 2008

Crazy???


This morning the alarm clock woke me up at 6 a.m. It was still dark outside and the children were still asleep. I got dressed in my work out clothes and kissed my husband. He mumbled back, "crazy woman." Then I ran 3 miles and hiked a mountain for about 4 miles. Am I crazy? After the complete exhilaration of a good run and the beauty of the mountains I have decided that no, I am not crazy, but maybe a little loony. After all, one is not completely sane if they pass up the opportunity to sleep!
Oh, and in case you didn't already know...PHOENIX IS HUGE!!! I could see it clearly on the mountain top and it just seems to go on forever.

3 comments:

Grapefruit said...

where did you hike? Once again Becca, you are outdoing us all! My girls had a GREAT time this morning. You went all out and did so many cute things, as always. Thanks for letting them come!

MarySue said...

Is that the view from Shaw Butte? You are a super woman.

Nicole said...

I am jealous!! I went for a walk in the snow today. Unfortunately I have reached that point in pregnancy where running is no longer an option, it just hurts to bad... give me a couple of months and if it's not too cold I'll be back out there.