Thursday, November 27, 2008

Sam's 1st striped delight

Growing up every year my grandma would serve striped delight at her house after Thanksgiving. It a a yummy dessert with chocolate, whipped cream, and cream cheese. To carry on tradition, we too have striped delight every year after Thanksgiving dinner. Sam wasn't too interested in the turkey or mashed potatoes (although we LOVES eating crayons and chalk.) BUT he LOVED the striped delight. After his first helping he said, "Mama! Mama! while shoving his bowl at me, as if to ask for more. So, it being a day of seconds I indulged him. Here was the result...





4 comments:

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

I laughed out loud!
He is adorable!! Love the pic with the him licking the bowl!!
Hahaha!
he's so adorable! I miss you guys like crazy!

McCrazys said...

I just licked my computer. I want some too! He is so big and adorable!

LAURA said...

Looks like he liked it! Cute. And I can't believe how much you are running, maybe I'll get off the couch one of these days!

Allison said...

Just wanted to say I like the new site. It looks great!