Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter outfits

I'm still getting use to the weather in Oregon. I had it all planned out: I was going to take darling spring photos of the kids at the park this morning. I woke up, began to get everyone ready and then I looked outside to see a gloomy, rainy day. No beautiful spring pictures today. But, I had us go outside for a few minutes just to snap a photo in between the rain. Thanks mom for the outfits!!!

Also, I made the necklace I'm wearing. I will be making some of several color combos and selling them on Etsy soon.
Can you believe this CHUNKY 4 month old?!?!

9 comments:

LAURA said...

he is chunky...so adorable. You look great becca!

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

HE IS A CHUNKY MONKEY!!! I LOVE HIM!!

You guys look great!

Allison said...

You guy's look great! In sunbeams today we had 5 girls so we had to take a moment for each of the girls to come up to the front to show off her dress. Got to love Easter dresses! I want to see a close up of your necklace.

Kim said...

Cute pics!! I love the necklace ~ those will sell well!

MarySue said...

Even more beautiful than in AZ days. Happy Easter/Conference.

Sherri said...

I love that picture...it is beautiful and so full of happiness! You are beautiful! And yes, I love the chunky little one...he must be close to my chunky ones age?

Grapefruit said...

Becca, you look gorgeous! I love that chunky baby!

Chredna said...

cute pics!!!! I have to tell you that the other night chris and I went to starbucks (to get hot chocolate!) and the girl walked up to take my order and I almost screamed because she looked EXACTLY like you! I suddenly flashed back thinking i was in tucson and we were hanging out like we used to.... sigh...

Lynsi said...

I love your outfits and your necklace! Be sure to post when you create your Etsy site! I can't believe how big James is getting ! What a darling boy!