Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Break...

Okay, the truth is, we were so busy having fun that I forgot to take any pictures. The weather was great for most of the week so we spent our days playing outside, playing with friends, and staying busy. My favorite thing we did? We went to Silver Falls, my personal favorite place to be in Oregon. We couldn't see too much because I had James in the stroller but it was so relaxing. Sam has asked every day since, "We go water falls?"
Also, Phil and I got the wonderful opportunity yesterday to go to the Portland Temple, where we were married over 10 years ago. It was a wonderful experience.



4 comments:

SuburbiaMom said...

I love Silver Falls! Gotta come see you some time....

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

Glad you guys had fun! You look great!

Miss you!

Kim said...

I felt the same way over spring break ~ I totally forgot several times to take pictures. I do love the ones you did take though! See you guys Thursday :-)

Grapefruit said...

I love Silver falls! We hiked around there once when Megan was a baby and I thought it was so beautiful. Lucky you to live so close! Love that first pic.